Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NBSFlak
    • Oct 2005

[Forum] Style changes not showing in CMS and Forum

I can not see when I change styles in Firefox. Some of the changes come through, like some of the buttons and header image, but not a lot of the style changes such as colors, etc. I can see it fine when I change a style in IE. I've cleared cookies, rebooted, clicked on the style manually, changed it both through the CMS and VB Options in the admin CP and nothing will make it show. I'm worried that others using Firefox won't see the changes either and the site looks like crap with all of the different elements. I never had this with older version of VB and I'm wondering if it's just me.

Thank you!
  • kat00
    • Dec 2006

Are you talking about Styles or Stylevars?
    ttttt

Comment

• NBSFlak
      • Oct 2005

Settings/Options/Style & Language Settings/

Default Style
      Select the default style for your forums. This style will be used for all guests, and any members who have not expressed a style preference in their options, or are attempting to use a style that does not exist or is forbidden.

After this is changed only certain elements of the style changes. Only happens in FF though, leading me to believe I'm having a FF issue.

Comment

• Edwin Brown
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2009
        • 5.5.x

Have you gone into the home page, edited by clicking on the pencil next to the section title, and selected the style you want? You can set it to any style or "inherit" there, and if there's something set it can override the board default.
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

• NBSFlak
          • Oct 2005

changed it both through the CMS and VB Options in the admin CP and nothing will make it show
          Yes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...