X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

If you're re-uploading the files, you don't need to run the upgrade script as the relevant database changes etc will already have been made. The upgrade script is only to move onto another version.

Sorry, I haven't seen this error before and can't replicate it on any of my own test forums. If the above doesn't work, please submit a support ticket for my attention and include all the relevant login info in the Sensitive Details box and I'll take a look at it directly.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• understated
      • Feb 2010

Thanks again for the reply.

On the topic of the upgrade script: I had the new contents of the admin and mod folders in the wrong place when I ran the script. Are you saying that I do not need to run it again?

FYI, I have not seen a duplicate rss post since I moved this stuff to the right place, though it is usually slow (quantity of posts) on weekends. I am optimistic that the problem was solved by the 4.0.2 upgrade, and and then doing it right...

Comment

• understated
        • Feb 2010

The duplicate feeds have resumed. I have verified they are exact copies by pasting the entire text into a ctrl-f field on the suspect duplicate. It finds the whole post not surprisingly.

Comment

• Drake Splinter
          • Mar 2010

I'm having the same problem with the duplicate rss posts. I've had to set mine into 'moderation' mode so I can at least screen what is being posted. Since installing, it has reposted the same 4 items about 5 times. The feed is coming from my own site (the image gallery), so I know it is not the content publisher making changes.

Have there been any updates regarding this issue?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...