Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

You don't even need my mod come Monday. In 4.0.1 is a new css template called additional (.css) and you may add your custom css in there. It's added by way of a new template that is called right before the </head> tag. That template also has a template hook in it for you to add css specific to a page if you want.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Hall of Famer
      • Apr 2009
      • 3.8.x

Umm so where can I find the new additional css page? I am using vbulletin 4.02, and would you please link me to the addon you made if this is not possible in vb4.02?

Comment

• Been Told
        • Oct 2006
        • 3.6.x

Sorry to dig this up. I'm playing around with 4.0.4 and I can't find an additional stylevar. Where would it be?

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Been Told
          Sorry to dig this up. I'm playing around with 4.0.4 and I can't find an additional stylevar. Where would it be?
          Nowhere. This is talking about additional.css, the template that we can use to put our additional css into (hence the name).
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Been Told
            • Oct 2006
            • 3.6.x

Ah thanks, that clears it up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...