X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ragarcia87
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Search doesnt search old posts

Hello. After I upgraded from 3.8.4 PL1 to 4.0.0 PL1 the search feature doesn't search posts from before the upgrade. I have rebuilt the search index several times with no avail. If you click "Find All Posts" on a members profile it will only show the posts since the upgrade not the ones before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

//EDIT//

Well it seems to have fixed itself. Sorry for the post.
  • iacas
    • Jan 2005
    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by ragarcia87
    Hello. After I upgraded from 3.8.4 PL1 to 4.0.0 PL1 the search feature doesn't search posts from before the upgrade. I have rebuilt the search index several times with no avail. If you click "Find All Posts" on a members profile it will only show the posts since the upgrade not the ones before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I was just writing up the same bug. Mine hasn't fixed itself yet. Are you sure you didn't do something to trigger it to "fix" itself?

This is the only serious issue I've found at all. It happens with the default skin.
    <b>Erik J. Barzeski</b>

Comment

• iacas
      • Jan 2005
      • 4.0.x

Originally posted by iacas
      I was just writing up the same bug. Mine hasn't fixed itself yet. Are you sure you didn't do something to trigger it to "fix" itself?
      I think rebuilding the search index may have fixed things. I just rebuilt them on my forum (half a million posts took awhile) and it seems to have resolved things.
      <b>Erik J. Barzeski</b>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...