X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anthony89
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Problem with styles.

When I try to delete the old style 'vBulletin Style (vB3 Style - Incompatible)' I get this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00001) [<a href='directoryiterator.--construct'>directoryiterator.--construct</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/virtualt/public_html/testvb/includes/adminfunctions_template.php:665 Stack trace: #0 /home/virtualt/public_html/testvb/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(665): DirectoryIterator->__construct('clientscript/vb...') #1 /home/virtualt/public_html/testvb/admincp/template.php(1071): delete_style_css_directory(1) #2 {main} thrown in /home/virtualt/public_html/testvb/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 665

Also when I'm browsing the forum and blog parts, I'm able to use the new vB 4 style but when I view the CMS it forcibly switches to the vBulletin Style (vB3 Style - Incompatible) style.
  • albrens
    • Dec 2002

same my problem
    http://www.albrens.com

Comment

• Eternal_
      • Mar 2007
      • 3.6.x

There is a major bug with style vars. There has to be. There seems to be a lot of problems with this happening with many people.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Have you edited the main CMS section to use the vB4 style?
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...