X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Datenpapst
    • Mar 2004
    • 4.2.X

[CMS] How to integrate the Projects Tool

I bought the Projects tool some time ago and would like to integrate it like on this site.

How to do that?
  • Anthony89
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.8.x

You can't. The project tools has been discontinued. The developers are supposed to release it as an open source modification on vbulletin.org when they get around to it.

Comment

• BBR-APBT
      • Nov 2005

Well for all that matters here is a nice one at vbulletin.org

Still has a few bugs but she is working on it.
      My statements are based on the forums not the CMS as I do not and will not use it.
      If I wanted faulty software I would code it my self. When I pay I expect to get what is advertised. I do not feel I got what I paid for.
      In an honest opinion I feel I paid for vB 5.0 beta 7

Comment

• Andrew Elkins
        • Jun 2009
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Anthony89
        You can't. The project tools has been discontinued. The developers are supposed to release it as an open source modification on vbulletin.org when they get around to it.
        We're working towards getting this released in the near feature. Our highest priority was to get Gold out. While we continue to work on 4.0.1, we can spend some time taking care of other tasks. Such as releasing project tools as an open source project.
        Andrew Elkins
        Former vBulletin Developer

Please do not PM me for support, please use the support system.

#1 rule before doing anything to a live site, Backup, Test and Re-Test.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...