X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pingme
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

[Blog] Blog as home page and making it site only blow

How do I make a blog as my single site blog so only Admin can publish entires and user do not have permissions to create their blogs.

Also how do I make this blog as my site landing page.

Thanks
    Sagar
  • Eqvaliser
    • Apr 2008
    • 1.1.x

1) AdminCP > Usergroups > Edit the groups you dont want adding blogs > Blog Entry Permissions > Can Post New Blog Entries (no)

2) how to set it as landing site, i dont know, proberly same way, people want forum as landing site, something about changeing the index.php redirect to blog..
    Vbulletin fan

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Carrfixr
      Blogs
      by Carrfixr
      Are members able to create more than one blog? Even with all permissions set to yes, (channel permissions and main) as an Admin I can only make one blog. I don't see an option if I want to make another...
      Mon 31 Dec '18, 5:34am
    • petes80
      How to post blogs in main blog channel
      by petes80
      Hi

I'm trying to set up the blog section of the forum. Is there a way to create a blog channel so that the URL is simply myforum.com/blog? At the moment, to create a blog, it seems I have...
      Mon 5 Mar '18, 6:03am
    • nickjtrahan
      Blog Module?
      by nickjtrahan
      I accidentally deleted the blog page when I started working on my website - I'd like to reinstate it if possible. When editing page, I do not see a "blog module" option. How do I go about adding...
      Sun 2 Nov '14, 7:40am
    Working...