Tiny Logo at Top Left Corner of Browser (or top left corner of tab in browser)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s1dest3pnate
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Tiny Logo at Top Left Corner of Browser (or top left corner of tab in browser)

Where is the image stored for the tiny logo that represents websites (in this case, vB) in the top left corner of your browser or tab within your browser? I'd like to use the darker one that is used here on vB.com rather than the light one that comes with vB.
  • jberetta
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by s1dest3pnate
    Where is the image stored for the tiny logo that represents websites (in this case, vB) in the top left corner of your browser or tab within your browser? I'd like to use the darker one that is used here on vB.com rather than the light one that comes with vB.
    it is the favicon that is in your root forum folder

Comment

• s1dest3pnate
      • Aug 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by jberetta
      it is the favicon that is in your root forum folder
      Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. Now, how can I obtain the one that vB.com is using? I guess I would need to ask vB Staff to confirm I/we can use it and for them to provide it to us.

Comment

• oddmud
        • Oct 2009

it's the favicon.ico file in your root, you can change it to anything you want.
        Jason Craig – Partner
        Wet Coast Sports LTD
        Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...