Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fayax
    • Dec 2009

[Forum] php vs. php5

Somewhere in my first week of vbulletin experience and 4 upgrades I , at one time downloaded and upgraded my older php vbcms with php5 version or a php5 version with a regualr php version. Got it?

Now I got a bunch of files ( almost all duplicate names) one file with php and one with php5 in my file structure.

I have backed up everything. ( sql and files with dups)

Whats the best way now...to get rid of one of them? and not loose my data and get the latest 4.0 vbcms PL-1
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Upload whichever set of files you want to run (.php or .php5) and re-run finalupgrade.php

Comment

• fayax
      • Dec 2009

Maybe thats why this is happening ? ( there is another thread I have on this )

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare can_moderate_blog() (previously declared in /home/content/05/4778505/html/sites/fe9.org/includes/blog_functions_shared.php5:27) in /home/content/05/4778505/html/sites/fe9.org/includes/blog_functions_shared.php on line 96

But you notice that redeclare is happening cause there is a php5 file with the same name and a php file with that name too.

soo... hmm..

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

You only have the normal php files?

Comment

• fayax
          • Dec 2009

I had both php and php5 in there
          now I have only php.

Comment

• fayax
            • Dec 2009

Now it is mostly normal and that redeclare error is gone too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...