Have to use Clear CMS Cache to display new articles and comments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bram
    • May 2007

So we are now almost two year further in time. This problem exists already since december 2009 for me and every freakin day i have to manually clear the cms cache.

Currently we are running 4.1.5 software AND THE PROBLEM GOT REPORTED AGAIN by our users!

I am so close to give up on this **** really and migrate to wordpress with xenforo! Unbelievably frustrating!

Comment

• J BO$$
      • Dec 2011
      • 4.1.x

I have this problem and it WILL not work for me neither does the forum side bar, and we bought vb suite which aint cheap.We are running 4.1.9 so i will submit a ticket and for the $ spent,i hope it to be solved ASAP.Many other problems as well, didnt have these problems before the upgrade to 4.1.9

UPDATE: I have to give vb staff props for they have come in and done more than enough to try to resolve my problems when come to find out after talking to my server people that a server crash may be the problem.Thanks to big JOE D
      Last edited by J BO$$; Sat 7 Jan '12, 11:43pm. Reason: Vb staff is on their A-Game

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...