http://www.NorCalSportRiders.com
    Best of the Northern tribes

Comment

• Arkham
      • Mar 2001
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by linuxutut
      Loco.M
      Why the heck are you linking everyone's names?

Comment

• linuxutut
        • Oct 2009
        • 3.8.x

Thanks R1-Limited,

I already have The vBadvanced Links Directory. I will check into this.

And I can see why some people have so many post on this forum with comments like
        Arkham
        Originally Posted by linuxutut
        Loco.M

Why the heck are you linking everyone's names?
        Hahaha,
        What the heck does it matter to you? And why do people post that have nothing to add to the ( or a ) thread?.

People never seem to amaze me.

Thanks,

Comment

• Hotpuppy
          • May 2009
          • 3.8.x

I need a GOOD answer before I go contacting My lawyers.......................
          If you think Vbulletin is expensive, just wait til you talk to your lawyer....

Look, the license is a reasonable deal...... I'm in the same boat you are, so I took advantage of the presale and got a good deal on it. I was annoyed, like you are, but I just chalked it up to higher than expected maintenance. In the end, the product is worth it.

Comment

• linuxutut
            • Oct 2009
            • 3.8.x

Thank God for Uncles "Hotpuppy".

Unfortunately I'm about broke as the economy in Selma, Alabama is at it all time lowest.
            ( Except for lawyers and such [ They'll always have a job ] )

Besides, it still doesn't make this right either way you look at it. ( Its down-right illegal )

Support has informed me a Manager will look into the matter, but may take a week or longer......lol

And you know I may have jumped on that offer, but how in the world was I supposed to know my Blog module wouldn't be included ?

And, what was it; A $160.00 for the upgrade ( don't really remember ), but the point is I had just bought vBulletin and the Blog itself not even a week before they came out with this. So they would have still screwed me out of a $100.00 extra dollars.

Thanks,

Comment

• mjp
              • Nov 2003

People never seem to amaze me.
              That's odd, they always amaze me.

Comment

• Ace
                • Apr 2004
                • 4.2.X

You think this a freaking JOKE ?

I spent my money and countless hours, days, weeks, and months with THIS company and Their software building a website and getting the damn thing ranked
                Unless you actually feel that 2 months (Jan 2010 - Oct 2009) is countless, then yes, I would have to assume this was a joke.
                My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• alexander123
                  • Oct 2009

I have nothing in common with the starter of this thread, meaning... I do not have any issues like these but let me just put my 2 cents in here.

After just having glanced over and read the threads , each one...

First of all.. if you got nothing useful to say, then don't reply , and I do agree that it is completel BULL**** , that is IF it is true that you cannot upgrade your blog module that they used to give out SEPRATELY PRIOR TO VB 4.0. That is a complete rip off to have to buy a blog again if you have an active license, it should just be upgrade.
                  http://www.fragtoss.com - Explode your knowledge!- Biggest Multi-Gaming forums!

www.BrotherhoodOfGamers- Multi-Gaming community!

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
                    • May 2007
                    • 3.6.x

lol @ lawyer

I love this board.
                    s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• Ace
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by alexander123
                      First of all.. if you got nothing useful to say, then don't reply
                      And the Irony Awards for 2010 have a strong contender, so early in the year.
                      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• linuxutut
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 3.8.x

Thanks for everyones help and concern on this matter, but vBulletin Management did work out a satisfactory deal with me in the end.

Thanks,

Comment

• BillHeaton
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 3.8.x

Thanks for everyones help and concern on this matter, but vBulletin Management did work out a satisfactory deal with me in the end.
                          Now that's unfair, they haven't even bothered to acknowledge that I exist.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...