X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrossEyedGamer
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] File does not contain expected contents

First let me say that I found this current issue due to the 'no homepage at my domain issue'.

While troubleshooting why I had blank pages at my domain and /forums pages I got into the admincp and ran the suspect files tool under diagnostics. Close to 200 files showed as 'File does not contain expected contents'. Now this is after 6 uploads and 4 installs of the upgrade script.

Using filezilla for the uploading part as I have done multiple times shows the files are on the server where they are suppose to be.

I uploaded the files 2 two more times to include a one by one file upload of all the php files in the forums folder itself.

I ran the test again. Same response.

Most of my site functions fine but it seems there are some files missing here and there. Or, is this tool just not working properly??

In the end, no matter what I do, I still have no homepage at my domain - crosseyedgamer.com.

I can put in a index.htm file and have it show up but remove that and it goes to a default server page saying you did a good job now add some files. Should the CMS page show up?
    moved the index.php and content.php to the root and get blank page. check all the paths in the files and they seem correct.

Is there a step in the install I am missing?

Anyone got any thoughts on this file does not contain expected contents thing?
    Gamers socializing and having fun 24/7.
    www.crosseyedgamer.com
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...