Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheLastSuperman
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Slayerz
    I managed to fix it, but only problems now are threads come up blank when you click them, and when you reply to them, also groups come up blank page. also register page shows up blank, even though registering is allowed the page shows blank

i searched around and haven't had luck with finding solutions to the problems.
    Did you remember to try that trick in admimcp about rebuilding the style.. AGAIN yes try it again and if posts and threads are liste dbut do not show up... update ALL the counters especially the forum/thread/post ones but do them all and unless it's something weird like with a few others it should work!

If that does not work contact your host and ask them to temporarily disable all mod_securities on the server and see if it works then .

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Stryker412
      • May 2005
      • 3.8.x

I still can't mine to display properly. I can get into the admincp fine if I type in the direct URL, but the normal forum will not load.
      Community Multiplayer Gaming
      www.osfhome.com

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stryker412
        I still can't mine to display properly. I can get into the admincp fine if I type in the direct URL, but the normal forum will not load.
        I'm stumped for now.. look around in this forum for 4.0 you might find something someone else tried that worked.. like I said some have found a few work arounds and others will just need to wait for the Gold release .

Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Slayerz
          • Jul 2009
          • 3.8.x

Did both, just have to wait for gold, I suppose.

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
            • Sep 2008

Did both, just have to wait for gold, I suppose.
            Perhaps.... or give it another go when you have spare time and it's not making you go bonkers... well for me it would lol.. why, why, why won't it work I might ask

Comment

• Slayerz
              • Jul 2009
              • 3.8.x

Well I fixed everything, but three things for fresh install.\

Register comes up blank

Click on a thread is comes up blank

go to groups and comes up blank, if you know any fixes, let me know.

Comment

• icarusforde
                • Feb 2009
                • 3.8.x

Well I fixed everything, but three things for fresh install.\

Register comes up blank

Click on a thread is comes up blank

go to groups and comes up blank, if you know any fixes, let me know.
                First port of call: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Check all that stuff is right, especially numero uno.

Comment

• Slayerz
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 3.8.x

Yeah been there done that and under suspect file versions that one file is a main error which most people get because it's a problem bug which should be fixed.

any other solutions cause I already did that page and scanned the forum found threads, tried their fixes, but fail.

also when posting a thread, after clicking submit it turns into blank page, yet click back and go to main forum and click refresh and your thread will appear, but not viewable when you click on it.

show groups comes up blank as well

back at step 1, tried so many solutions even some of my own.
                  Last edited by Slayerz; Sun 29 Nov '09, 8:47am.

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
                    • Sep 2008

Yeah been there done that and under suspect file versions that one file is a main error which most people get because it's a problem bug which should be fixed.

any other solutions cause I already did that page and scanned the forum found threads, tried their fixes, but fail.

also when posting a thread, after clicking submit it turns into blank page, yet click back and go to main forum and click refresh and your thread will appear, but not viewable when you click on it.

show groups comes up blank as well

back at step 1, tried so many solutions even some of my own.
                    Who's your host?

Comment

• Slayerz
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 3.8.x

dot5hosting.

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
                        • Sep 2008

dot5hosting.
                        Contact them and ask them to temporarily disable all mod_securities and see if that helps... just a thought...

Comment

• Slayerz
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 3.8.x

I tried that last night, didn't work.

also another problem status icons and banner won't show up either.

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
                            • Sep 2008

I tried that last night, didn't work.

also another problem status icons and banner won't show up either.
                            Just making sure.. well unless there's something the rest of us don't know about then I can't do much more... your sure you double-checked everything.. I bet you have already a few times... well if I have spare time this coming up weekend I might take a look just booked with clients so I can't do any free work atm I only have time to lend some help here and there which has helped a few however I'll pm you this weekend when I have time to take a glance at it, it might be a quick fix if not then at least we will have tried .

Mike

Comment

• Slayerz
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 3.8.x

Alright thanks.

Comment

• Stryker412
                                • May 2005
                                • 3.8.x

I have a small issue. Apparently I was in my live forum's admincp and not the test one when I uninstalled all my products. Is there a way I can get them back by doing a restore of the SQL or some other quick way?
                                Community Multiplayer Gaming
                                www.osfhome.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...