Clear All

• JChaz
    replied
    All done now, many thanks Wayne & Mark

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by JChaz
    OK, something I can check not sure to be honest but I'll have a look around see if I can find it Wayne, thanks

Update, OK found it in Plugins and products - not where I was expecting as I'd disabled everything active in manage products. If I re-enable blog & cms will the upgrade carry on if I try it again?
    It should do. If not it may be worth restoring the DB back, enabling the blog, and running it again.

Leave a comment:

• JChaz
    replied
    OK, something I can check not sure to be honest but I'll have a look around see if I can find it Wayne, thanks

Update, OK found it in Plugins and products - not where I was expecting as I'd disabled everything active in manage products. If I re-enable blog & cms will the upgrade carry on if I try it again?
    Last edited by JChaz; Fri 2 Nov '18, 2:34pm.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Do you have the Blog product enabled? It needs to be enabled while the upgrade runs.

Leave a comment:

• JChaz
    replied
    Hi Wayne, PHP v5.6

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What version of PHP are you using?

Leave a comment:

• JChaz
    replied
    Not having much joy here, got everything back together and run upgrade.php again, this time got this:

Unexpected Text:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: mysqli_query(): (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ) ) WHERE ipid IS NULL' at line 6 in <b>/home4/nath160/public_html/southwestseafishing/forum/includes/class_core.php</b> on line <b>1386</b><br /> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <errors> <error><![CDATA[<p>Database Error</p> Invalid SQL: SELECT bt.userid, bt.dateline, blogtextid, ipaddress, firstblogtextid FROM blog_text bt JOIN blog bl USING (blogid) LEFT JOIN ipdata ip ON ( bt.ipaddress = ip.ipid AND bt.blogtextid = ip.contentid AND bt.userid = ip.userid AND ip.contenttypeid IN (, ) ) WHERE ipid IS NULL; You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ) ) WHERE ipid IS NULL' at line 6]]></error> <error_html><![CDATA[<p>Database error in vBulletin 4.2.5</p> <p>Invalid SQL: SELECT bt.userid, bt.dateline, blogtextid, ipaddress, firstblogtextid FROM blog_text bt JOIN blog bl USING (blogid) LEFT JOIN ipdata ip ON ( bt.ipaddress = ip.ipid AND bt.blogtextid = ip.contentid AND bt.userid = ip.userid AND ip.contenttypeid IN (, ) ) WHERE ipid IS NULL;<p> <p> <strong>MySQL Error</strong> : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ) ) WHERE ipid IS NULL' at line 6<br /> <strong>Error Number</strong> : 1064<br /> <strong>Request Date</strong> : Friday, November 2nd 2018 @ 01:31:12 PM<br /> <strong>Error Date</strong> : Friday, November 2nd 2018 @ 01:31:12 PM<br /> <strong>Script</strong> : http://www.southwestseafishing.co.uk/forum/install/upgrade.php<br /> <strong>Referrer</strong> : https://www.southwestseafishing.co.uk/forum/install/upgrade.php<br /> <strong>Classname</strong> : vB_Database_MySQLi<br /> <strong>MySQL Version</strong> : 5.6.41-84.1<br />

Leave a comment:

• JChaz
    replied
    Oh! yes I see there is more than one product - downloaded the right one now, but the upgrade wont carry on. Just stripping everything out and restoring files and database to have another go.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Make sure that you downloaded vBulletin 4, CMS and Blogs and not vBulletin 4 Forum Only.

Leave a comment:

• JChaz
    started a topic 4.2.2 to 4.2.5 Upgrade failed

4.2.2 to 4.2.5 Upgrade failed

As per title, just ran upgrade and it stopped with:

Last lines from the upgrade:

Upgrading to 4.2.5 Beta 3
    Upgrading to 4.2.5 Beta 4
    Upgrading to 4.2.5 Release Candidate 1
    Upgrading to 4.2.5 Release Candidate 2
    Upgrading to 4.2.5
    Processing Blog

An error has occurred. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.

Module: vbblog, Step 1 Error.

Mismatch between product version 4.2.2 and vBulletin version 4.2.5

Were all of the files for this release uploaded?

I did upload everything from th "upload" folder as per instructions having deleted install.php first.