Upgrading to 4.2.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to 4.2.5

I was in the process of upgrading from 4.2.2 to 4.2.5, I ran EasyApache 3 to 4, upgraded to PHP 5.6 and now on every page I visit, I get the error "Failed to exec"

Any suggestions will be very helpful.
    www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
    www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

You need to speak to your host about this.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hi Mark

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did fix my problem and managed to complete the upgrade but now I see a whole bunch of these errors on the top of my forum, any idea what it could be?

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 11

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 11

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 12

PHP Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 22

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 27

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 27

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 42

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 42

PHP Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 58

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 20

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 20

Comment

Well the very first one means the software cannot connect to the database. Assuming your config.php file has not been messed with, this is again something to speak to your host about. All the others are probably following on from that, the software cannot do a single thing if it isn't able to connect to the database.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Try to disable html blocks,
          Goto AdminCP->Forums & Moderators->Forum Blocks Manager and delete all html blocks

Former vBulletin Support Staff
          Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
            Try to disable html blocks,
            Goto AdminCP->Forums & Moderators->Forum Blocks Manager and delete all html blocks
            That's great - I deleted not just HTML but ALL the blocks and it fixed the problem. Thanks a ton. Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by encryption View Post

That's great - I deleted not just HTML but ALL the blocks and it fixed the problem. Thanks a ton. Ali.
              Great !

Former vBulletin Support Staff
              Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Working...
              X