Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwind
    • Aug 2009

Two Errors on New Install

I just did a fresh install of 4.2.5 on PHP 7. My new webhost kindly imported the database and we seem to be working except for two errors. They are:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:6075) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 5184

Can anyone help me fix these? I would like everything working properly before I try upgrading to V 5. Also, is it better to be using PHP 7 or 7.!?

Many thanks!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Originally posted by nwind
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Line 433 of includes/class_bootstrap.php is:

Code:
    ($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('parse_templates')) ? eval($hook) : false;
    So you have an add-on using the 'parse_templates' hook location that isn't compatible with vB4.2.5/PHP7. Go to:

AdminCP > Plugins & Products > Plugin Manager

...and find which add-ons are using that hook location. Then go to:

AdminCP > Plugins & Products > Manage Products

...and disable that product. Do you have the same issue? If not, then you need to contact the author of that add-on for an updated version.

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• nwind
      • Aug 2009

The culprit was Disable Tabs. Thanks a million!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...