X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bgobsession
    • May 2009
    • 3.8.x

[IMG] BB Codes Not Working Post-Upgrade

Very strange issue. Recently upgraded my vbulletin 4.2.1 site at https://www.bgobsession.com to 4.2.5 version, while also moving to php 7.1 version. Since then, members are able to upload and view image attachments, but using the BB [img] tags no longer works and no image is visible. You can still use the 'insert image' feature when replying or posting, but the BB codes do not work. This is not a permissions issue, either individually or in usergroup settings. It does not matter what kind of image it is, or from where you are trying to link it. The BB code is enabled and there are no obvious setting issues - it simply no longer works. As an aside, we also moved around the same time to an SSL certificate and have our site going through a Sucuri firewall although I don't think either of those is likely the issue. I really don't want my members to have to embed photos for the rest of the life of our website - really would like to figure this out and get the [img] tags working. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  • Bgobsession
    • May 2009
    • 3.8.x

Resolved. There was a code snippet we had applied with our SSL upgrade to get the green padlock to show up on mixed content pages. That was blocking some images from appearing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...