X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dinslage
    • Oct 2011

[Forum] Help with host migration

hi!

I want to migrate my vbulletin from one host to another, so i followed this steps already:

1. database backup from old host

2. copy all files to my PC from old host

3. create a new database, with the same prefix and name, and new user with permissions on new host

4. Import the sql file from phpmyadmin to the new database and i can see there all tables, all content, post, users etc...

5.upload file "upload"(vbforum_4_4-2-0_Patch_Level_2) from my PC to the new host

6 New vbulletin installation on the new host

7.Overwrite the files, from my PC (that i already downloaded from my old host) to the new host, except config.php

8. Plugins/hooks disabled from admin control panel.

9 From admin cp, checked Site Name / URL / Contact Details, created a new style and after made it default then --- maintenance---general update tools execute : Update User Titles and Ranks , Rebuild Thread Information, Rebuild Forum Information , Rebuild Post Cache

Unfortunately my board is empty, and i canĀ“t see the other post or even log on with another user that i had before ,only as admin

Any suggestion? im newbie so maybe i did a lot of wrong things, but tried to read another threads before posting.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dinslage; Mon 17 Sep '12, 2:12am.
  • dinslage
    • Oct 2011

Solved it changing manually all the prefix on database.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...