X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kneginja
    • Jul 2008
    • 4.2.X

[Answered] Problems after upgrade, forum looks strange

I upgrade my forum from latest 3 version to latest 4 version. It was all OK during the installation, but now forum looks strange. Between two forum sections are words Forum, Last post, Moderator... How to fix it?
    This is screenshot http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...injica/fsp.png
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Please deactivate all addons first and then check again. Then, did you change something with your templates?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• Kneginja
      • Jul 2008
      • 4.2.X

I am sorry for my ignorance, but what are addons, I don't see that in AdminCP. In templates I didn't change anything. After installation I needed to revert them to original vBulletin 4 because there were some conflicts. Nothing else.

Comment

• Hartmut
        • Nov 2007
        • 4.2.x

AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products

Edit: What happens when you switch to english language? Are those extra lines there too?
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• Kneginja
          • Jul 2008
          • 4.2.X

TNX! You are the best!
          It was a problem with "Separate Forum Categories". Now everything is normal.
          And yes, the first thing I did was to switch to English, but everything was the same. You was right, it was addon problem.

Thank you again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...