X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoHighVoltage
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] Normal?

Hi, I noticed in the settings tab in admincp, that there is an option for "Run Upgrade Script"

Is this normal?

Also, I added two tabs for some plug ins that I have. When I select one of the added tabs, it does not highlight the tab, The Forum tab is highlighted, even though I am on the added tab page?
  • Sushubh
    • Apr 2007

Run Upgrade Script seems to be just a shortcut to the upgrade file that you have to manually run after uploading the new install package!

Comment

• Matthew Gordon
      • May 2002
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by GoHighVoltage
      Hi, I noticed in the settings tab in admincp, that there is an option for "Run Upgrade Script"

Is this normal?

Also, I added two tabs for some plug ins that I have. When I select one of the added tabs, it does not highlight the tab, The Forum tab is highlighted, even though I am on the added tab page?
      Yeah, the Run Upgrade Script link is new, it's just a shortcut to the upgrade script.

For the Nav Tabs, make sure Tab Script(s) is set properly on the tabs themselves. It uses the THIS_SCRIPT constant. If you're doing something more complicated than using THIS_SCRIPT, I think you need a plugin to select the tab properly. I'm not sure, though, as I'm not that familiar with the new Nav Tab Manager.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

See this thread here for more complicated setups: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=283146
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...