X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trifletraxor
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.6.x

[Suite] Installation 4.1.12 fail

After installing vB 4.1.12, the control panel looks normal, but the rest of the site only shows text, no images or normal format.

What's gone wrong? What can I do to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sverre.

EDIT: By the way, no errors during installation.
    Last edited by trifletraxor; Thu 3 May '12, 10:02am.
  • trifletraxor
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.6.x

Reinstall fixed it.

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by trifletraxor
      Reinstall fixed it.
      A complete reinstall? Next time let's try a few things first... I understand sometimes people just want to be done with something but next time you may have quite a bit of info and not be able to simply reinstall. When this happens again try clearing the cache, then refresh your browser and if using a MAC computer refresh your mac's cache. It could have been one of a few things honestly and next time help us by giving more time to help sort it and we'll gladly assist .

Edit: Also sometimes simply running http://www.yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php one more time will sort it OR simply using tools.php can as well.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
      Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
      Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...