Patch upgrade from 4.1.12 to Patch Level 1 - version not updated in Admin CP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angewi
    • May 2011

[Forum] Patch upgrade from 4.1.12 to Patch Level 1 - version not updated in Admin CP

We were on 4.1.12 and have upgraded to Patch Level 1 by updating the files flagged in the patch, and then running the install/upgrade.php.

As Paul mentioned, because we had chosen to just patch we got a file contents warning related to the 11 patched files when we ran the upgrader, and when we clicked on continue, it completed without errors.

However, when we log into the control panel we are shown the message
    "Latest version available: 4.1.12 Patch Level 1. You are currently running vBulletin version 4.1.12."

Please can you advise, should I rerun the patch from the beginning, or is there something else that I should check first?
    Thanks!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Make sure you've uploaded the files to the correct location. Try re-downloading the patch files again from the Members Area and re-upload them making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server then re-run the upgrade script.

Does this resolve the problem?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• angewi
      • May 2011

Yeah, think that's for the best, I'll retry it back from downloading the files and see how it goes. Will update here with the outcome - thanks!

Comment

• angewi
        • May 2011

Hi Trevor, yes, got it working this time so we're all good - thanks for coming back to me

Comment