Editor problems after upgrade (from 4.1.7 to 4.1.11)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Is anything besides your forum url filled into the any of the component url settings?

Comment

• Dyneslott
      • Mar 2012
      • 4.1.x

Last edited by Dyneslott; Thu 25 Jan '18, 1:25am.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

I'd suggest putting in a bug report and maybe they can work out why it is failing.

Comment

• ralf.brunner
          • Apr 2012
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Dyneslott
          Well ok, I did this now:
          In class_bootstrap.php I changed
          PHP Code:
          $templater->register('ajaxbaseurl'VB_URL_BASE_PATH); 
          to
          PHP Code:
          $templater->register('ajaxbaseurl'$vbulletin->input->fetch_basepath()); 
          And everything is as it should be, but yes, this would have to be done again next time I upgrade..
          I had almost axactly the same problem. (AJAX failed because the nonstandard port was part of the ajaxbaseurl which caused Firefox to not work. IE did)

The solution for me was the one mentioned by Dyneslott. BUT I did the change in the headinclude TEMPLATE and not in PHP! So I do not have to make the same change over and over for each update as templates can be merged...
          Code:
          var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw ajaxbaseurl}";
          to
          Code:
          var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw basepath}";

Comment

• yo_daniel
            • Jan 2012
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by ralf.brunner
            I had almost axactly the same problem. (AJAX failed because the nonstandard port was part of the ajaxbaseurl which caused Firefox to not work. IE did)

The solution for me was the one mentioned by Dyneslott. BUT I did the change in the headinclude TEMPLATE and not in PHP! So I do not have to make the same change over and over for each update as templates can be merged...
            Code:
            var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw ajaxbaseurl}";
            to
            Code:
            var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw basepath}";
            Ralf, you're a legend. I've been struggling with the exact same problem; had hardcoded a similar hack in php in 4.1.11, which was overwritten in 4.1.12 upgrade; when I'd tried to re-hack the php, I found it didn't work in 4.1.12.
            Your solution does the job perfectly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...