Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jakub03
    • Dec 2011

[Suite] Please Enter Your Customer Number Error when installing Vbulletin

I followed the instructions to change the .new thing from the config file and i used filezilla to upload the "upload" folder to the public_html. Than i typed in http://mypokerhub.com/forums/install/install.php and it asked to enter my customer number that i used to login. Is this the Customer Number that i got in the email when i bought VB today? I copy pasted the number on google chrome and than this error appeared

Startup Errors
    Due to the following errors, the install/upgrade can not continue:
    • The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the includes/config.phpfile
    • Error description: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) /home/jakubmoz/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 314

I have no idea how to go back to the put in the code again so i went to the URL using firefox i pasted the Customer Number and the same error appeared. I still have explorer but I want to make sure i am putting in the right info before it crashes again.

Last edited by jakub03; Thu 29 Dec '11, 2:56pm.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

The information entered into your config.php file is incorrect. Please see this page here: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/editconfig
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• jakub03
      • Dec 2011

problem fixed thanks everyone

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...