X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Gripi
    Hi..

I already try to add new style and tried to perform the delete action using that new style, but still got same error msg when try to delete thread / post with password verification, but no problem if no need password verification.

I would suggest you upgrade to VB 4.2.2 PL1.

Originally posted by jkal
    Good Afternoon,

Running 4.2.2 - download and patched the couple of files as mentioned. (includes folder, forumdisplay.php, and login.php)

After patching, my forum seems to be "broken"

The following warnings / errors occur:

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 798

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 798

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 522

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    This thread is not for support of people running 4.2.2 or downloaded the patch- this is for help with maual patch instructions in older versions. However it looks like you are running PHP 5.5.x which is not supported. If you need more help create new topic please.

Originally posted by r.decher
    Ok, i've got an other problem after applying the patch manually (4.2.0 PL3):

When merging two posts it sometimes results in an error message like "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

That's because after input my password for verification the editor is empty.

After some research i found out that postvars["message"] is "null".
    json_encode expects the first parameter to be UTF-8 encoded otherwise it can results in a null value.

I think you can never be sure that the message is UTF-8 compliant depending on language or database charset, i don't know.

This error only occurs after the password verification...
    Please upgrade to 4.2.2 PL1.

Comment

• r.decher
      • Nov 2012

An upgrade is not always an option.

By the way, this error occurs even after a fresh/clean installation of a 4.2.2 PL1, so it's obviously a bug regarding the latest changes.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by r.decher
        An upgrade is not always an option.

By the way, this error occurs even after a fresh/clean installation of a 4.2.2 PL1, so it's obviously a bug regarding the latest changes.
        Thanks for the clarification- I have entered a bug report here- http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-15954

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...