• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Izze
    • Jan 2005
    • 4.2.X

[Suite] 4.2.2 german language

Hi,

I am still running 4.2.1 forum and suite and want to upgrade to 4.2.2 and searching for a download with german language files.
    All I find in the memebers area is the english version.

Do you can give me a hint where I can find these files?

Thank you!
  • captainslater
    • Jun 2006

The german language file for 4.2.x onwards can be found at http://www.vbulletin-germany.com

You have to be a registered member there and a valid license holder (here).
    To infinity and beyond!
    Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
    captainslater
    - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• Izze
      • Jan 2005
      • 4.2.X

Oh, I thought I switched completely to here and will get all files here now. You support such a lot of languages except german.^^
      So I have to download the main installation here and pick the language at the german board? OK...this is a bit tricky...

EDIT:

I am not allowed (as registered member) to download the german language pack there:

Comment

• captainslater
        • Jun 2006

Only vBGermany has distribution right for their language pack and they decide where to download the file.

To provide it here, we (I) would have to do the translation from zero, which would be a lot of work.

Please send me a ticket with the link to your profile at vBulletin-Germany.com so they could verify you as costumer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
        To infinity and beyond!
        captainslater

Comment

• Niktator
          • Sep 2009
          • 5.5.x

The problem is: I moved the license to here - and lost all access rights on the downloads at vbulletin-germany. So you should work on some solution not mentioning to ask everyone to write a ticket.
          Paul M. 14.12.2012: You already know vB4 isnt being worked on atm, so of course no bugs are going to have been fixed in the last few months, nor are they going to get fixed "now".

Comment

• captainslater
            • Jun 2006

You can join the public usergroup "Kunde bei vBulletin.com / Costumer at vbulletin.com" here after you've send us a ticket with your vBulletin-Germany username. Then you can download files there.
            This is the current workflow.
            To infinity and beyond!
            captainslater

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...