Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] 4.2.2 german language

Hi,

I am still running 4.2.1 forum and suite and want to upgrade to 4.2.2 and searching for a download with german language files.
    All I find in the memebers area is the english version.

Do you can give me a hint where I can find these files?

Thank you!

The german language file for 4.2.x onwards can be found at http://www.vbulletin-germany.com

You have to be a registered member there and a valid license holder (here).

Comment

Oh, I thought I switched completely to here and will get all files here now. You support such a lot of languages except german.^^
      So I have to download the main installation here and pick the language at the german board? OK...this is a bit tricky...

EDIT:

I am not allowed (as registered member) to download the german language pack there:
      http://forum.vbulletin-germany.com/s...S-Forum-Runner

Comment

Only vBGermany has distribution right for their language pack and they decide where to download the file.

To provide it here, we (I) would have to do the translation from zero, which would be a lot of work.

Please send me a ticket with the link to your profile at vBulletin-Germany.com so they could verify you as costumer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

The problem is: I moved the license to here - and lost all access rights on the downloads at vbulletin-germany. So you should work on some solution not mentioning to ask everyone to write a ticket.
          Paul M. 14.12.2012: You already know vB4 isnt being worked on atm, so of course no bugs are going to have been fixed in the last few months, nor are they going to get fixed "now".

Comment

You can join the public usergroup "Kunde bei vBulletin.com / Costumer at vbulletin.com" here after you've send us a ticket with your vBulletin-Germany username. Then you can download files there.
            This is the current workflow.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X