Cannot log into AdminCP after 4.2.2 upgrade + warning errors + pages not displayed properly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • too_cool_3
    • Sep 2007
    • 4.2.x

Cannot log into AdminCP after 4.2.2 upgrade + warning errors + pages not displayed properly

Hi,

I just performed the upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 on my test site but on the step after deleting the /install folder and trying to access AdminCP I get the following error:

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]4[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]5[/B]
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/tbmotori/public_html/testforum/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 5745

I'm unable to get into AdminCP now. Also, the CMS page does not display correctly (just basic text jumbled on the screen) and is displaying the following error:

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: Non-static method vB_Router::getCurrentURL() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in [B]..../packages/vbcms/widget/advrecentthreads.php[/B] on line [B]401[/B]

The Forum page and What's New? is displaying fine.
    Last edited by too_cool_3; Wed 23 Oct '13, 10:12am. Reason: added code tags
  • too_cool_3
    • Sep 2007
    • 4.2.x

Adding
    PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

at the bottom of the config.php file stopped the errors and allowed me to log into AdminCP but it also disables the CMS. What is casuing the warnings when logging into AdminCP and how do I fix them?
    Last edited by too_cool_3; Mon 21 Oct '13, 5:50pm.

Comment

• wda2015
      • May 2001

That will be a plugin you have installed..

Hi i've upgrated my forum , 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 and i've some problem in forum accueill Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../forum.php(791) : eval()'d code on line 10 in threads Warning: Function
      Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• too_cool_3
        • Sep 2007
        • 4.2.x

I disabled all my pluggins then re-enabled one-by-one and it turns out it's the AE Detector that's causing the errors. Once it was re-enabled I started getting the following when logging into the forums:
        Code:
        [B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]4[/B]  [B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]5[/B]
        and this when loging into AdminCP, therefore not allwoing me to access it
        Code:
         [B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]4[/B]  [B]Warning[/B]: Function split() is deprecated in [B]..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]5[/B] Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/tbmotori/public_html/testforum/includes/class_core.php Line: 5745
        Attached are the screen shots:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by too_cool_3; Wed 23 Oct '13, 10:14am.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

See: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...66#post4000466
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• too_cool_3
            • Sep 2007
            • 4.2.x

Thanks Wayne. These warning errors are caused by AE Detector plugin. It has been solved over at vbulletin.org - the plugin code needs to be updated.

For those of you with AE Detector plugin and experiencing these errors please see post #408 here for a fix.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...