Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scroush
    • Aug 2003

Upgrading to 4.2.2 Alpha 1 Issues

Just finished upgrading and after the upgrade when I try to go to the forums or AdminCP I received the error below.

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4912

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 5104

Im running
    5.2.17 (which I cannot upgrade) so what would I need to add to the php.ini if needed?
    Last edited by scroush; Mon 23 Sep '13, 9:13am.
  • scroush
    • Aug 2003

I fixed the time issue by adding this date.timezone="America/New_York" to the PHP.ini file however now Im getting the errors below

Warning: Declaration of vBCms_Item_Content::setItemId() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::setItemId() in ..../packages/vbcms/item/content.php on line 26

Warning: Declaration of vBCms_Collection_Content::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbcms/collection/content.php on line 23

Warning: Declaration of vBCms_Item_Widget::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbcms/item/widget.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of vBCms_Collection_Widget::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbcms/collection/widget.php on line 0

Comment

• snakes1100
      • Aug 2001

Nothing you can add to php.ini, display_errors = Off wont get rid of that error either, report it as a bug with your version of php, apparently they missed some backward compatibility fixes.
      Gentoo Geek

Comment

• boggseric
        • Sep 2009
        • 3.8.x

Found in another thread, I added:
        date.timezone="America/New_York"

to my php.ini file and started apache and the error when away.
        Running php 5.2.17

Comment