• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mornagest
    • Mar 2010
    • 4.2.X

[Answered] CMS displays a blank page since upgrade to vB4.2.0PL3

Hi,

I ran the upgrade.php script from our server since there was a JavaScript issue (even if it was activated in my browsers, but this is not the point).

Since the upgrade is finished, the forum runs well, everything seems to be OK, but our CMS is unavailable : it only shows a blank page, whatever page I try to display.

I noticed absolutely zero issues during the update process so I wonder where it can comes from...

Any idea ?

Thank you in advance
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Please see the link below for known causes of blank or white pages and the steps to resolve these:

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Mornagest
      • Mar 2010
      • 4.2.X

Hi,

Yes, I tried those solutions this morning but none of them worked (the forum works perfectly, only the CMS is "down").

I tried to display PHP errors but it showed nothing. I cleaned the whole database, with the maintenance tool in admin log and in PHPmyAdmin but that made nothing...

Also tried to display the CMS with a brand new skin, blank page.

The odd thing is that every other page on the forum works fine (search, posting, and so on). So... I don't know how to fix that.

Thank you anyway, Trevor

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

If you're getting a blank page, there should be something in the PHP error logs on the server. Have you disabled all non-vB Products and Plugins via AdminCP also?
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Mornagest
          • Mar 2010
          • 4.2.X

Thank you again.

I disabled hooks and the CMS is diplaying correctly. By deduction I found the incriminated module that causes that crash, for the moment it is disabled.

Thank you for your patience

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...