X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qqjj
    • Aug 2005

[Forum] Forum down - fatal error after upgrade to vb4

Hello,

I was upgrading from 3.8.3 to 4.1.3. The upgrade.php page went to 100% and showed "upgrade is complete" message. But when I enter username and password at the new admincp, I get the following error:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: post_thanks_navbar_search in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1312) : eval()'d code on line 4

Then the page redirects me to index.php with the follwoing errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1312) : eval()'d code on line 4

Fatal error: Call to a member function hide_errors() on a non-object in /home/myfolder/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(414) : eval()'d code on line 35

Please help. Thank you.

Best,
    Jin
    Last edited by qqjj; Mon 18 Apr '11, 10:40pm.
  • qqjj
    • Aug 2005

I was able to access admincp after disabling hooks in config.php, then I deleted vb3 default style. Forum homepage seems fine now. But when i try to rebuild user and other information I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3 bytes) in /home/myfolder/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 180

Please help. Thanks.

Comment

• Michael Biddle
      • May 2004
      • 3.8.x

This is due to having modifications that are not compatible with vBulletin 4. You should disable your hooks directly in the config.php file and it will work. You should then disable all of your addons in the admincp, and remove the line in the config file. From there, enable the addons one by one to see which is the culprit (There may be many).

The above error has to do with your post thank you hack.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...