Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shine Rankin
    • Feb 2011

[Suite] Installing Google Adsense version

I cant tell a difference or find a enable option for adsense in my install. I associated my adsense account but dont see a adsense version to download.

Help!
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

After you associated your account, did you then download a new version of vbulletin and upload those files to your site? There are several new files that get included in the download once you associate the adsense account.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Shine Rankin
      • Feb 2011

I went through the upgrade install without issue but now get this:

Warning: include(/home/srankin/public_html/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/srankin/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3206

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/srankin/public_html/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/srankin/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3206

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

www.georgiavents.com is my site.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

As it says, you do not have a config.php file. You must have deleted it after installing. Copy config.php.new to config.php, and edit it with the appropriate database info.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...