X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMSMom
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.1.x

[Suite] Warning: Cannot modify header information

I'm installing 4.1.0 for the first time and when I went to run the install script I found this at the top of the site:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 414

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php:414) in /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 631

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php:414) in /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 707

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php:414) in /home/cmschat1/public_html/forums/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 708

I did a quick search and as a result I reuploaded and overwrote the functions.php file, but the problem remains. Any ideas?

Thanks a million.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Reupload all the files. It definitely looks like bad files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...