• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 04wayne
    • Jul 2009
    • 6.0.X

[Suite] What's happened to my site?

Could somebody please help? Two main things I've noticed are:

the vBulletin logo in the top left has gone. and the top right, the search box is over the other links.

• icarusforde
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

You don't have the logo uploaded. When it's uploaded that will push the bar back down exposing the remember me box. Upload the logo again and you'll be fine.

Comment

• craig5320
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.8.x

The file it's looking for is: http://www.vanityedge.com/forum/imag...etin4_logo.gif

The original vBulletin logo is a .png if you've replaced the original logo, check your new logo is at that location and named like the file it's looking for.
      HardwareHeaven.com

Comment

• 04wayne
        • Jul 2009
        • 6.0.X

Thanks both. My forum section is located in a different directory, and so I just re-uploaded the images folder to that section. And its worked

Comment

• 04wayne
          • Jul 2009
          • 6.0.X

Okay couple more problems, that I'd love help with:

1) My members are trying to upload signatures. Via usergroups, I've enabled registered users to a) have pictures in their signatures b) Enabled them to upload siggies to the maximum of 400x400px.

However, when they try to upload their signatures, they are automatically shrinked to a tiny square. They are using the following forumla:

[SIGPIC]IMG[/SIGPIC]

2) Topics with multiple pages; say a topic has 11 pages, I click on the 11th page, it redirects me to the homepage!!! grr! lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...