• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestmilan
    • May 2007
    • 3.8.x

adsense policy violation >> lost password page

Hello everyone,

Google keeps sending me notifications about AdSense publisher policy violations...

Could you please advice me how could I remove or disable the AdSence code from the vBulletin "lost password page"...

Thank you for any help!

Last edited by bestmilan; Thu 2 Aug '18, 2:09am.
    www.legaljunkies.com
  • bestmilan
    • May 2007
    • 3.8.x

Ok, I just figured out that the easiest way how to remove AdSense ads from the forgot password or lost password page on vBulletin forum is to create a "New URL group" on Google's AdSense dashboard and then add the URL you want to stop Google ads from displaying on...

Learn how to stop Google ads from appearing on every page of their websites – pages that you maybe don't need ads on or that violate AdSense ads.

Option 2

Stop ad serving requests

Auto ads: Create a new URL group, select or add the page on which you want to stop serving ads, and leave all of the ad formats unselected. Within 7-10 days the page will disappear from the Policy center. Do not request a review.

Ad units: Remove all Google ad code from this page and wait. Within 7-10 days the page will disappear from the Policy center. Do not request a review.
    www.legaljunkies.com

Comment