X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hoangzu
    • Feb 2008

vBBlog 2.0.4 not loading with vB 3.8.11

Hello Dear,

My Blog v2.0.4 used with vBulletin 3.8.9 run very OKay. After I upgraded to V3.8.11 the Blog still show up main page (like http://www.yourdomain.net/forums/blog.php) but every single link on main page not loading anymore. Database not sending any error mesagge but all link has been blank.

Tried Updating Blog Entries
    Tried Updating Blog Users

But still no Luck
    Are there any one have any suggestion for this please. Thank you so much
    Last edited by hoangzu; Wed 23 May '18, 8:38pm.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What version of PHP are you using and what are the errors listed in your PHP Error Log? The Blog 2.0.4 hasn't been updated since 2012 so it probably will not work with PHP 7.

For your account, the easiest solution would be to upgrade to vBulletin 4.2.5.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• hoangzu
      • Feb 2008

Thank you for your reply

My PHP 5.6.36. Last week I upgraded to 4.2.5 but database completed destroy. That why I have to go back 3.8.11. The Blog not showing up any errors but all page of blog not loading any more. I tried update Blog Entries but the page hamful keep showing Updating Blog Entries

PS: Would you like to see a link of my Blog?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog HTTH500.png
Views:	254
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	4391974
      Last edited by hoangzu; Wed 23 May '18, 5:06pm. Reason: Upload Picture Error

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

Looking at a 500 server error won't tell me anything that will help you use the software. That is why I asked about the contents of the PHP error log.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• hoangzu
          • Feb 2008

How do I can get about the contents of the PHP error log Luke. Please tell me how.
          Thank you so much

PS: Is it a name called error_log in public_html folder?

Code:
          [23-May-2018 14:50:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/address.php on line 1
          [23-May-2018 17:45:14 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/wp-stats.php on line 1
          [23-May-2018 17:45:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/address.php on line 1
          I believe this is a error code I found into error_log. Hope it is right
          Last edited by hoangzu; Thu 24 May '18, 7:28am.

Comment

• Mark.B
            vBulletin Support
            • Feb 2004
            • 6.0.X

The php error log is on the server, your hosts can help you locate it.
            MARK.B
            vBulletin Support
            ------------
            My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
            My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by hoangzu
              How do I can get about the contents of the PHP error log Luke. Please tell me how.Thank you so much
              We have no idea how your server is configured. There are thousands of ways a server can be configured. Your hosting provider would be able to tell you how to view your PHP Error Log.

PS: Is it a name called error_log in public_html folder?
              That is one possible location.

Code:
              [23-May-2018 14:50:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/address.php on line 1
              [23-May-2018 17:45:14 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/wp-stats.php on line 1
              [23-May-2018 17:45:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/usename/public_html/address.php on line 1
              These aren't vBulletin files. These files haven't been updated to run on the new version of PHP required by the later versions of vBulletin. They look like Wordpress files. You should probably upgrade Wordpress to the 4.9 series. Upgrade vBulletin to 4.2.5. And make sure that PHP is 5.6.30 or higher.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• hoangzu
                • Feb 2008

Hello again,

I got this error code of my vbblog from my site. Please give me advise. Thank you so much

[CODE]
                Fatal User Error: Unhandled BB Code Call : vB_BbCodeParser in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 170
                Trace Data:
                #1 : vbstop() called in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 3749
                #2 : vbulletin_error_handler() called in on line
                #3 : trigger_error() called in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 170
                #4 : vB_BbCodeParser->__call() called in ..../includes/class_bbcode_blog.php on line 24
                #5 : vB_BbCodeParser->vB_BbCodeParser() called in ..../includes/class_bbcode_blog.php on line 24
                #6 : vB_BbCodeParser_Blog->vB_BbCodeParser_Blog() called in ..../blog.php on line 632

Last edited by hoangzu; Mon 28 May '18, 10:00am.

Comment