Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bennour
    • Aug 2007

error on bucking up with my php admin

I had a buck up of 1 vb 3.6.8, by dividing this buck up in part and by importing it into a database with php myadmin,
    on the 24st part of 26 gave an error underneath under photo screen how do i continue
    Last edited by bennour; Thu 26 Oct '17, 11:30am.
  • bennour
    • Aug 2007

Last edited by bennour; Thu 26 Oct '17, 11:31am.

Comment

• bennour
      • Aug 2007

INSERT INTO template VALUES('287', '-1', 'search_results_postbit_lastvisit', '<table class=\\"tborder\\" cellpadding=\\"$stylevar[cellpadding]\\" cellspacing=\\"$stylevar[cellspacing]\\" border=\\"0\\" width=\\"100%\\" align=\\"center\\" style=\\"margin:$stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px $stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px\\">\r\n<tr>\r\n <td class=\\"alt1\\" align=\\"center\\"><span class=\\"smallfont\\"><strong>$vbphrase[all_posts_below_here]</strong></span></td>\r\n</tr>\r\n</table>', '<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="margin:$stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px $stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px">\r\n<tr>\r\n <td class="alt1" align="center"><span class="smallfont"><strong>$vbphrase[all_posts_below_here]</strong></span></td>\r\n</tr>\r\n</table>', 'template', '1149792002', 'freddie', '3.6.0 Beta 2', 'vbulletin')

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

You should not divide a backup into two, this rarely works satisfactorily
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• bennour
          • Aug 2007

I just imported all my backup at once, I received the following error photo screen 1

2nd question
          my buckup is bulky 36 M, what I put in the place of zero to import my buckup easly
          thank you
          Last edited by bennour; Fri 27 Oct '17, 8:02am.

Comment

• Mark.B
            vBulletin Support
            • Feb 2004
            • 6.0.X

You need to be importing it into a new, blank database. You can't import it over the top of an existing database.
            MARK.B
            vBulletin Support
            ------------
            My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
            My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• bennour
              • Aug 2007

hello
              i have created a new data base and I used BigDump softwer and neer the end it stoped
              and the same error appear

**** Error at the line 298181: INSERT INTO word VALUES('3', '������');

Query:

MySQL: Duplicate entry '????' for key 'title'

Stopped on error ******

Comment

• bennour
                • Aug 2007

Hello
                I had to spend my upgread from vb3.6.8 to vb 3.8.11 successfully, but when my forum appears it refuses my access by indicating false data to user and pass, when I request my password to receive it to my email I go to a blank page, I can not access my forum,
                I cross that he asks the user and password of the old vb 3.6 that I have abandoned in the past years, I do not remember the coordinates ,

when I ask for my password it directs me on the old site or was the old forum vb 3.6, and even the activation emails are oriented on the old site, I do not know how to do the orientation on my new site
                is there a solution?
                thank you
                Last edited by bennour; Sat 28 Oct '17, 4:47am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...