change to an other

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bennour
    • Aug 2007

il m'ont répondu auparavant comme suit .
    Sauvegardez vos fichiers avec l'encodage UTF-8 et téléchargez. .
    ils ont fermé le sujet en indiquant que la réponse qui ont répondu est la solution
    merci

Comment

• bennour
      • Aug 2007

they answered me before as follows. Back up your files with UTF-8 encoding and download. . they closed the subject stating that the answer that responded is the solution

for the index page of my site which is in Arabic by saving the file with encoding utf8 and downloading it the page appears in Arabic with normal characters, but for the forum it does not work, maybe it needs some retouching to the database, I do not know how to act
      thank you

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

I don't know who "They" are but that isn't a solution that will solve anything since 99% of what is displayed on the screen is in the database, not in any files from the software. If this is your hosting company, I suggest looking for one with more competence.

What is the value you have in the language settings for "Locale"?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...