X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sverdios
    • Nov 2011
    • 3.8.x

Problem with HTML Code...

Hello and thanks in advance, i have a problem when try to add a html code into a announcement, is a subscription button, another html buton works fine, but with this no way...
    I try to dissable all plugins and products, and still no working. I make a .html with the code and open in a browser and work fine. My Vb 3.8.7, not sure what can be.

This is the code
    Code:
    <form method="post" action="https://gateway.payulatam.com/ppp-web-gateway/pb.zul" accept-charset="UTF-8">
    <input type="image" border="0" alt="" src="http://www.payulatam.com/img-secure-2015/boton_pagar_mediano.png" onClick="this.form.urlOrigen.value = window.location.href;"/>
    <input name="buttonId" type="hidden" value="rCttiEXd63SeuSqUGJr1PfHnNyY2LeyGBfIrWlvhknRn2FDSqIgfZw=="/>
    <input name="merchantId" type="hidden" value="610551"/>
    <input name="accountId" type="hidden" value="613519"/>
    <input name="description" type="hidden" value="Producto 1"/>
    <input name="referenceCode" type="hidden" value="1"/>
    <input name="amount" type="hidden" value="300.00"/>
    <input name="tax" type="hidden" value="0.00"/>
    <input name="taxReturnBase" type="hidden" value="0"/>
    <input name="shipmentValue" value="0.00" type="hidden"/>
    <input name="currency" type="hidden" value="ARS"/>
    <input name="lng" type="hidden" value="es"/>
    <input name="displayShippingInformation" type="hidden" value="NO"/>
    <input name="sourceUrl" id="urlOrigen" value="" type="hidden"/>
    <input name="buttonType" value="SIMPLE" type="hidden"/>
    <input name="signature" value="9be48c2777e4f31553e03c46a9184fe40d8908520582c336afd4f0cf292e5703" type="hidden"/>
    </form>
    I add this report of google chrome console, maybe help or not, i dont know what is a iframe or X-frame. Many thanks and sorry my english, not perfect
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2oLG9Hl.png Views:	1 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	4370258
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

According to the error, the site you received the code from is breaking it. You should see if they have updated code that works in an iframe since you're not using HTTPS.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• sverdios
    • Nov 2011
    • 3.8.x

Continue with the problem , a friend test the code in other vB and work fine (no https installed), i check in the console, and see two values broken, with spaces, edit manually and the html work fine, of course refresh the webpage and the code apper broken again, any idea what can be? some library of php, settings on my forum?

Click image for larger version  Name:	qnsP2kH.png Views:	1 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	4372197

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

In the AdminCP go to vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Thread Display Options ( showthread). Find Number of Characters Before Wrapping Text and increase its value to something like 75. Does this solve your issue?
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• sverdios
        • Nov 2011
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        In the AdminCP go to vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Thread Display Options ( showthread). Find Number of Characters Before Wrapping Text and increase its value to something like 75. Does this solve your issue?
        wow perfect!! many thanks Wayne, that stupid options kill me along one month lol, can close the thread, problem fixed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...