How can I do to display directly "Mod" hyperlinks for the general moderator in forum footer ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wangyu1314
    • Jun 2005

How can I do to display directly "Mod" hyperlinks for the general moderator in forum footer ?

I found the forum footer "Mod" hyperlinks for the general moderator is the default hidden, but general moderator can input direct modcp/index.php to login into the moderator management interface, how can I make this link directly display for them?
    Attached Files
  • pet0etie
    • Mar 2010
    • 3.8.x

the mod-link is displayed using the $show['modcplink'] = true/false

when searching the code i found that the value is only set to yes : "This generates an extra query for non-admins/supermods on many pages so we have chosen to only display it to supermods & admins"

translated in human word : for a general mod the link won't be shown (unless u change the code in global.php)

Comment

• wangyu1314
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by pet0etie
      the mod-link is displayed using the $show['modcplink'] = true/false

when searching the code i found that the value is only set to yes : "This generates an extra query for non-admins/supermods on many pages so we have chosen to only display it to supermods & admins"

translated in human word : for a general mod the link won't be shown (unless u change the code in global.php)
      thank you very much, your information is great value.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...