X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Jinx
    • Jan 2017
    • 3.8.x

Problem with word-wrap Microsoft Edge

I have a rather annoying problem that I just can't solve.
    Somehow the line with currently active users (what's going on box) does not wrap as expected.

To be more clear, the problem only seems to happen in Microsoft Edge, and only when I select my local language (dutch). If I select english, all seems fine.

The user names are not wrapped when the line is too long. Microsoft Edge just won't wrap the line.
    However, if a username contains a space, the line will be wrapped at that point.

Any idea's? Could this be cause by wrong collation?
    vb 3.8.9
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Realistically we'll need a link to the site in order to suggest anything. Can't really look at the css in a screenshot
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Mr. Jinx
      • Jan 2017
      • 3.8.x

Sure, I forgot to mention it:
      Discussieer mee over internet en tv providers op de grootste onafhankelijke community van Nederland. Stel je vraag aan ervaren medegebruikers voor eerlijk advies over KPN, Ziggo, T-Mobile en alle andere providers.

To reproduce you'll need Edge browser and the window needs to be quite narrow, like 700px width (depends on the number of usernames displayed).

Comment

• Mr. Jinx
        • Jan 2017
        • 3.8.x

Solved. It had something to do with the language setting "Enable Directional Markup Fix".
        After turning this setting off, word-wrap was working fine!

Comment