Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flyrib
    • Jan 2009

Reduce pictures

I have tried changing the setting in the config file and thus trying to reduce the size of the images (post a max size) , which my forum users adding in the community.

How could I solve this? thanks beforehand

(below I´ve changed to 900 in height and width, and there is no change!?

// Image Processing Options // Images that exceed either dimension below will not be resized by vBulletin. If you need to resize larger images, alter these settings. $config['Misc']['maxwidth'] = 2592; $config['Misc']['maxheight'] = 1944;
  • wave-rice
    • Feb 2011
    • 5.5.x

My apologises but I didn't understand what you're trying to do. Are you trying to adjust the maximum height and width of an image that can be posted on your forums?
    Aakif Nazir

Comment

• Flyrib
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Aakif Nazir
      My apologises but I didn't understand what you're trying to do. Are you trying to adjust the maximum height and width of an image that can be posted on your forums?
      thank you, yes that is completly correct! Please could you help explaining how I can change this?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

I've replied to your ticket. The issue is that the images you're having problems with are those hosted remotely and linked to rather than attached. If you go to:

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager

...select 'Main CSS' from the dropdown then scroll to the bottom of the screen and find the 'Additional CSS Definitions' section and add the following:

.alt1 img {
        max-width: 800px;
        }

...this should resolve this for you.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment