X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rckcrwlr
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

Registered Users cannot view thumbnails

I have gotten several emails regarding their inability to click on the thumbnail to view the picture larger.

They are getting this message:

USER, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have checked the Usergroup settings and the Attachment Settings. I cannot figure out what could be causing it.

Any suggestions?

BTW: As Admin, it works for me....

Thanks for your assistance.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

You do have the 'Can download attachments' option within the usergroup settings set to 'Yes' (it's in the 'Forum Viewing Permissions' at the top rather than the attachments section)?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Rckcrwlr
      • Dec 2008
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
      You do have the 'Can download attachments' option within the usergroup settings set to 'Yes' (it's in the 'Forum Viewing Permissions' at the top rather than the attachments section)?
      Thanks Trevor...I am just taking over this site and trying to resolve all the issues that have gone ignored.

Fixed...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...