Clear All
  • thanhdat
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.8.x

Errors in vBb 3.8.2 ?

Hi,
    What are these errors in vb 3.8.2?
    Code:
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 113

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 136

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 205

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\init.php on line 383

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\dev\www\vb3\includes\class_core.php on line 2552
    I am using php 5.3.x and this is my expired vbb 3.8.2
    Thank you so much
    Vui Ve Club - www.vuiveclub.net
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

You'll need to either run php5.2, or upgrade your license and run vB 3.8.7.

Or turn off error reporting. These are just warnings and will not affect the actual running of the forum. Error reporting should not be on for a production server anyhow.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• thanhdat
      • Feb 2005
      • 3.8.x

Sorry for late reply, but how could I disable error reporting? Do I have to edit all files?
      Thanks
      Vui Ve Club - www.vuiveclub.net

Comment

• AliMadkour
        • Dec 2004
        • 6.X

You can disable display_errors
        In your config.php file set ini_set(display_errors, 0);
        This will prevent other helpful error messages from showing, but it will disable those notices.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
        Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...