Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris!
    • Feb 2004

Resetting Most Registrations Over 24 Hours

Does anyone know the query that I have to run to reset the Most Registrations Over the Past 24 Hours stat on the home page?

The XRumer dingbats have screwed the stat up, so I'm going to reset it and start over.

-Chris
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

I don't see most registrations over the past 24 hours as a statistic- is it possible it's from a 3rd party mod?

Actually most registrations over the past 24 hours doesn't really make sense, it would either be registrations over the past 24 hours, or most registrations in a 24 hour period- neither of which I see being kept by 3.8.

In the Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Rebuild Statistics but that will clear ALL forum stats and there is no way to undo it. You may want to do a database backup before attempting.

Comment

• Chris!
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Joe D.
      I don't see most registrations over the past 24 hours as a statistic- is it possible it's from a 3rd party mod?

Actually most registrations over the past 24 hours doesn't really make sense, it would either be registrations over the past 24 hours, or most registrations in a 24 hour period- neither of which I see being kept by 3.8.

In the Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Rebuild Statistics but that will clear ALL forum stats and there is no way to undo it. You may want to do a database backup before attempting.
      Thanks Joe.

My bad, the stat is related to Paul M's add-on I got from .org. I've had it installed for so many years, I forgot it wasn't a stock item!

I'll ask over there, thanks for your help.

-Chris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...