X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rurikar
    • Mar 2011
    • 4.1.x

CMS: Invalid Security Token Error

I am getting the annoying Invalid Security Token Error when saving CMS articles and have pin pointed exactly what is causing it.
    Even switching the entire forum a fresh new basic VB style still causes this error. This error only occurs for User Accounts that change the Display Content per page amount. On new admin accounts that leave it at default it does not break

So for example this will cause the error for this admin account: http://urealms.com/robsstuff/20121117181226831.png

But this other admin account I created while debugging the error works fine as long as I don't change the per page amount: http://urealms.com/robsstuff/20121117181303412.png

We also have no way to "fix" admin accounts who change this value as I'm not sure where in the database this setting is and it doesn't appear in the user profiles. Our website has hundreds of articles and it would be very painful if we had to go through them 20 at a time when trying to quickly search and rearrange articles (which is what were trying to do right now) from alternate accounts since our mains appear to be broken. Again this isn't a style problem as far as I can tell as I have tried it from a fresh new style and run all the maintenance options I possibly can.

Any ideas?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

You need to modify it in the database. It is in the usertextfield table, the field is searchprefs. Look for "cmsadmin_showperpage"

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment