• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karabaja2
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.7.x

How to purchase vB 3.8.7.?

Hi!

I'm interested to purchase another vB 3.8.7. but in the members area there is no option for that. Why? What should I do now?

I've tested vB4 and I'm not interested in buying it. I need vB 3.8.7.
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

You purchase a vB5 Connect license and get the ability to use any one of the versions. (2 or 3 or 4 or 5).
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• karabaja2
      • Jan 2008
      • 3.7.x

Is that the only solution?
      Because vB5 looks to me even worse that vB4, and give 200+ USD for something that my users dislike and i'll never use is complete waste of money. Too bad. I was truly looking forward to purchase vB3.8

I hope they will enable purchase of older vB verisions.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by karabaja2
        Because vB5 looks to me even worse that vB4, and give 200+ USD for something that my users dislike and i'll never use is complete waste of money. Too bad. I was truly looking forward to purchase vB3.8

Yes, that is the only solution other than buying a second-hand vB3 license from a 3rd party.

You don't have to use vB5, as I said, you can choose to use any one of the versions.

They will not 'enable purchase' of vB3. It's available as an option if you buy a vB5 license, the only type of license that is for sale.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by karabaja2

Pas stated, purchase a vBulletin 5 license... Download and use 3.8.7 if you choose.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment