X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdaniel
    • Jun 2001
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Notification of all moderators or any other specified group

In the past, to control notifications to moderators of all new threads, I have gone into each section of my forum and under "Email Addresses to Notify When there is a New Thread" and entered all of their email addresses.

Considering that I have about 40 sections, if a moderator leaves or a new one comes on, this is pretty high maintenance. Surely there is a way to specify someone as a moderator and then an option somewhere to say to notify them of all new threads or posts?

I also have a Board group defined for my Board of Directors. In that case, I want them to be notified of all posts in just certain sections.

How can I do these two things without going through the laborious entry of email addresses for every section?

Many thanks!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...