• ect2all.com
    • Dec 2011
    • 3.8.x

MySQL server overload and need to optimize it

Please can you help me ?
    My Forum vb 3.8.5
    avg visitors 150 / day
    members 11385

i have a shared hosting ( Unlimited Pro Account ) in ix web hosting co.

The hosting company sent me this message :

Details given:
    We are notifying you that your account, or a portion or feature of your account has caused an overload on one of our servers. We have a shared hosting environment that we must maintain at a certain level of performance. This performance is monitored and balanced by us, however there are times when accounts can cause the server's load to increase degrading the performance for all other customers on this server.

To protect your account from further action you must agree to our request for compliance. Please respond to this message stating your intent to do so. You may either log into your control panel with us, and access this ticket via the 24/7 help desk, or provide this ticket number to our Live Chat or phone representatives.

Failure to respond to this message within 72 hours will result in the suspension of the affected domain with us until such a time as this matter is resolved.

Most common queries for boo_*:

1.Time: 42% (11312 sec)
    Amount: 41% (492 queries)
    Rows Examined/Sent: 2417 / 2417
    Avg. Query Exec/Lock Time: 22 / 0 sec.
    Used databases: [boo_eat]
    Query example: use boo_eat; SELECT title, data FROM datastore WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','languagecache','prod ucts','pluginlist','cron','smiliecache','bbcodecache','attachmentcache','ranks');

Databases boo_* have been chmoded to 0.

Please help me ?

Best Regards

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...