X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imedic
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

Deprecated error on server php upgrade to the latest version

After a server upgrade of php to the latest version available I have the following errors but not on browsing the forums but the vbadvance dynamix articles on root :
    I have similar errors when I push thanks button and nominate a topic.
    I have 3.8.5 and I uploaded init.php and class_core.php from latest pack 3.8.7 PL2 and it just changed the lines where error appear form 60 to 55 and so on.

I will upgrade to latest vb script (just purchase upgrade) but is the below error related to vb or to vbadvance dynamics?

PHP Code:
    DeprecatedAssigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 60

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 112

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 116

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 135

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 139

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 147

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 216

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 394

Deprecated
    Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/eugenol/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2552 
  • imedic
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

Update: php 5.3.8 is the version bringing this errors and hosting decided to roll back to previous version. I anyway decided to move to a VPS hosting where I will run nginx. I will test again latest scripts 3.8 with latest php and get back.
    Maybe is useful for someone.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...