Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamie107
    • Feb 2010

Subscriptions & Registrations Email Errors

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: Invalid curl configuration option in [path]/includes/paymentapi/class_paypal.php on line 201

When I click 'Test Communication' in ACP Paid Subscriptions

Moved server recently as host advised, had a number of problems such as registration emails not coming through and subscription auto upgrade not working.. I'm just trying to sort it all out now if anyone could help startin with the above error thanks.

My host said 'cURL package and related functions and
    all of those are working 100% perfectly and your server is sending mail just fine no problems' and that it may be a problem with a script...

It's really annoying me now that I cant figure it out... any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server.

Does this resolve the problem?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Jamie107
      • Feb 2010

Just tried that and the same error seems to occur also tried making multiple forum accounts and the registration emails still arent going through

very strange... if anyone knows how to sort it I will kindly donate some money to them..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...